Tuesday 6 March 2012

I need a Hair Cut


I'm really bored of my hair... it's just plain straight, nothing special......   My mom took control of my hair...  no colouring, no perming, no rebonding.... no this no that.... I want to change a new hair style but how can I if I'm not allowed to do anything with it except cutting.... arg.... I've always wanted to dye my hair even before I haven't graduated from high school.... so I wait and wait..... but mommy's "NO" just flew out her mouth easily and smashed my dream into pieces..... TT

At the same time, this Liese Bubble Hair colour advertisement is everywhere..... on tv, magazines..... *SOB* I hate it when temptation keeps gliding in but all you can do is ..... literally nothing.... you know how it feels, right?..... like you're the only one who participate in hunger strike for a week and all your friends around you just keep eating.... and you can only stare at the food and keep reminding yourself how bad the food smells but truly deep inside you know it's delicious.... That's torture.....

see how pretty they are.... oooooooooo

see what I mean??? >_<

Fine. Then I'll just need to find a hairstyle that suits me. That's all. 
So today I went to this site http://face-shape.com/face-shape-quiz.html and do a little quiz to find out what my face shape is.... 

Next, google suitable hair style.... **I'm going to thanks google for being a part of my life :) **

These are some popular hairstyle in 2012 which I personally think all are awesome...


But in order to cut this kind of hairstyle, I'll need to give up on my long long long straight hair.... hmm...
I'll think about it then.......LOL
After all this, and now I'm still "considering" to have it or not.... LOL!!!!
with much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment