Friday 2 March 2012

There's always a first time for everything.....

I've been staring at the monitor for like ten minutes because I seriously don't know what to type......Stepping into the bloggers world was kinda impossible for me as I don't write much in my diary despite having one.... but....

since I have no school, no job and also I am still waiting for my university life to get started, so here I am, creating a blog spot account, typing random thoughts I have in mind...

oh yeah, it's 2012... which some of you out there may think that it's the end of the world or something..... thus, from now on, I'll keep my blog updated if I have time to do so and this will continue untill ....hmm the so-called " end of the world " ...

 what if the myth of 2012 is real.... no one knows what's coming.... so decision made, B-L-O-G!!!! 


If I was asked whether I believed the "myth", I think my answer would be yes...... seriously, I do believe.... there are so many related posts, articles, videos, talk shows which proved it right... yeah yeah... there are also objections against the theory going around..... but why not try to believe??

Not that I'm being superstitious or what..... everyone should live our life the fullest and leave no regrets..... but nowadays people fail to do so....... so much regrets, so much unfinished tasks.... By believing it, maybe .... you'll see things differently, from various angles, multiple perspectives.... you may discover new things.... 






live wisely with wisdom... that's what matter after all.......

end with a song by one of my favourite boy band - The Moffats -- If Life Is So Short 




with much love<3




2 comments: